1. Don't buy organic sheets, give your money to organizations that fight to prevent agricultural runoff
2. The extra time you spend searching for the best organic fruit should be refocused on volunteering at organizations that combat food deserts.
3. Water purifiers are a waste of money! Donate the money you will save when you don't buy one to politicians who are working on clean water legislation.
4. Leave Subway alone! Fight the approval process of untested chemicals in many of the products we buy.
5. Eat at the farm-to-table restaurant, but while you are out to dinner, research the Farm Bill and understand how it encourages unhealthy eating.
6. Ignore the above suggestions and love your neighbor.